Monday, April 30, 2012

Update! Jefferson Webinar

The recorded sessions from last Friday's Jefferson webinar, hosted by the Smithsonian and Monticello, are now available to view online!  You can view the free recordings by visiting the companion website.  Since I was stuck at work during the day, I was unable to view the webinar live and I am very excited that these sessions are now available to watch!  Monticello posted a fun photo from one of the sessions on their facebook page today with a fun game of "add a caption!"

2 comments:

lahbluebonnet said...

I'm glad you can see it now. The kids and I watched and even had our posted questions answered by TJ!
Laurie

Ashley said...

Laurie: I actually had the webinar screen up on my computer all day and kept peeking at the powerpoints and the chat questions, but couldn't listen to what was going on. I saw your name pop up though and hoped that they chose your questions - they were good ones!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
-Ashley